NICE TO MEET YOU!
I am Patrick, CTO and Co-Founder of Innocent Meat. I am looking for a hands on biotechnology engineer. As part of our team you will change the way how tomorrow’s meat manufacturing companies operate. We‘re encouraging development of own ideas and new impulses. Welcome to our team of innovation!
- As biotechnical engineer you’re establishing our bioreactor system and combine it with additional process modules
- You are using interdisciplinary systems and techniques to enable a holistic small scale production system for clean meat production by putting focus on reducing costs.
- You are working in close relation with our biological development scientists to implement self-developed cell lines into our bioprocess
- Your are collecting Data for upcoming up-scaling phases
- You are affecting actively the future development of a scalable process for cultured meat production
- At least terminated studies (B. sc.) in process engineering, biotechnology or related profession
- You affine to new technology You can work interdisciplinary and assimilate quickly to new challenges
- You have already experience in bioreactor handling (preferable in small scale, pilot scale and industrial scale)
- Your are a team player with excellent communication skills in English (and preferable German)
What we offer
- A modern workplace in a brand new equipped laboratory
- A highly innovative field of activity with state of the art technology
- Working extraordinary interdisciplinary
- Intercultural team work with short communication channels
- An open company culture and self-determined time management
- Adequate salary
If you can see yourself in this position and have what it takes to change the food industry, please send us you complete application documents (cover letter, CV, certificates) via mail. Please send also salary expectations and your earliest start date.