NICE TO MEET YOU!
I am Laura, CEO and Co-Founder of Innocent Meat. I am looking for a hands on front-end engineer. As part of our team you will change the way how tomorrow’s meat manufacturing companies operate! We are seeking a front-end engineer with both technical depth and creativity to disrupt outdated GUI technologies and poor user experience in manufacturing. Until today, using software for enterprise users has been a chore. We want to make it a true joy. At Innocent Meat you have an ambitious and hard-working team by your side to accomplish this challenge.
Innocent Meat is growing! We‘re encouraging development of own ideas and new impulses. Welcome to our team of innovation! We are building novel meat production system to enable massive scalability of cell-based meat production and lowering production costs at the same time.
- You focus on the perfection of the front-end to offer a beautiful, usable solution for the enterprise customers. Our claim is, that a ten year old child is able to use our software product.
- You are responsible for engineering a scalable, efficient, and clean codebase.
- You execute manual and automatic testing to ensure a high-quality product.
- You work with the latest technologies to beat out the competition.
- Your are a team player with excellent communication skills in English (and preferable German) and willingness to relocate to Rostock.
- You focus on the perfection of the front-end to offer a beautiful, and easy to use solution for the enterprise customers.
- Proven experience developing scalable cloud based web services
- Optional: experience in Vue or React.
- Customer-centric excellence: you always go the extra mile to amaze the customer.
- Efficiency and laser focus: you know how to prioritize your time. You differentiate between tasks for which you need to be the detail-obsessed perfectionist and tasks for which you need a fast and low-effort approach.
- Commitment, determination and work ethics: We aim to win the championship. No one built an iconic company just by being lucky. To accomplish our goals, we need tons of determination, hard work, and dedication.
What we offer
- A highly innovative field of activity with state of the art technology
- Working extraordinary interdisciplinary
- Intercultural team work with short communication channels
- An open company culture and self-determined time management
- Adequate salary
If you can see yourself in this position and have what it takes to change the food industry, please send us you complete application documents (cover letter, CV, certificates) via mail. Please send also salary expectations and your earliest start date.
You should not apply if you are a contractor and not looking for a long-term engagement or if you want to work remotely, only.