NICE TO MEET YOU!
I am Laura, CEO and Co-Founder of Innocent Meat. I am looking for a hands on software engineer. As part of our team you will change the way how tomorrow’s meat manufacturing companies operate! We are seeking an experienced software engineer with both technical depth and creative vision to build a team capable of rapid ideation, design, fabrication and testing of manufacturing controll systems. It is time for the disruption of outdated GUI technologies and poor user experience in manufacturing. Until today, using software for enterprise users has been a chore. We want to make it a true joy. At Innocent Meat you have an ambitious and hard-working team by your side to accomplish this challenge.
Innocent Meat is growing! We‘re encouraging development of own ideas and new impulses. Welcome to our team of innovation! We are building novel meat production system to enable massive scalability of cell-based meat production and lowering production costs at the same time.
As a (Cloud) Software Development Engineer, you will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive, design, and bring to market cultivated meat production by automating production and lowering production costs. The engineering team will work collaboratively with the bioprocess development team to define the system requirements and evaluate the performance of novel prototypes, all within the context of the overall company near and long-term goals. There is a massive white space of engineering design ahead in this emerging field to be explored. You must be responsive, flexible, and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
- Your are a team player with excellent communication skills in English (and preferable German) and willingness to relocate to Rostock.
- Ability to read and understand circuit diagrams
- Experienced programming with multiple automation systems to create batch process recipes
- Proven experience doing hands-on software development
- Proven current experience working with Distributed systems and building micro-services
- Proven experience developing scalable cloud based web services
- Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs
- Proficiency in the tools of the trade, including a variety of modern programming languages (Java,Go, Rust, C/C++, Python) and open-source technologies
- Optional: experience in Vue or React.
- Customer-centric excellence: you always go the extra mile to amaze the customer.
- Efficiency and laser focus: you know how to prioritize your time. You differentiate between tasks for which you need to be the detail-obsessed perfectionist and tasks for which you need a fast and low-effort approach.
- Commitment, determination and work ethics: We aim to win the championship. No one built an iconic company just by being lucky. To accomplish our goals, we need tons of determination, hard work, and dedication.
What we offer
- A highly innovative field of activity with state of the art technology
- Working extraordinary interdisciplinary
- Intercultural team work with short communication channels
- An open company culture and self-determined time management
- Adequate salary
If you can see yourself in this position and have what it takes to change the food industry, please send us you complete application documents (cover letter, CV, certificates) via mail. Please send also salary expectations and your earliest start date.
You should not apply if you are a contractor and not looking for a long-term engagement or if you want to work remotely, only.